Automobile brands are manufactured to be utilized for longer periods. However, there are some models that appear to get outdated much faster than the others. To understand which automobile brands Real Research respondents prefer, a survey was conducted on global automobile brands.
As knowledge and technology have improved, so has the automobile industry. From appearance to speed and advanced capabilities, the vehicles of today are smart and more energy-efficient. They are constantly evolving. The results of this Real Research survey show the automobile brands that are most and least preferred by our respondents.
- 93% of the survey participants say design is the most important factor when purchasing an automobile.
- Interestingly, most respondents prefer the Lexus brand in terms of product design, product price, product safety, and product fuel efficiency.
- Lexus also selected as environmentally friendly and socially responsible.
- Among the automobile brand options, 32.90% say Lexus has the most sound and law-abiding corporate governance structure.
- Lastly, in terms of a luxurious image, 21.62% say Lexus is the best.
Factors Influencing Automobile Purchasing Decisions
When purchasing an automobile brand people consider a lot of important factors. The buying decision is guided by various elements. According to the results, design is the most considered factor when buying a car. Specifically, 36.93% of the participants cited design as the most important factor when purchasing an automobile brand.
The second most important factor currently being considered by automobile buyers is price. In detail, 22.60% mention that automobile price is amongst the important factors when buying a car. This indicates that though the design might be important affordability also counts.
More so, 20.71% of the respondents on the Real Research online survey application note that safety is crucial. Also, 10.96% of the respondents consider customer service (after-sales service) as their top priority factor. Meanwhile, 2.81% consider whether the manufacturer is ESG friendly, and 2.21% say fuel efficiency is the most important factor.
Lexus the Most Preferred Automobile Brand
Most automobile manufacturers strive to offer unrivaled reliability, competitive automobile features, and attractive styling. The survey conducted on the Real Research online survey application reveals Lexus to be the most preferred automobile brand.
1. Product design: Coming top of the most preferred in terms of product design, Lexus took the victory. Precisely, 32.04% of the survey respondents specified Lexus as the best automobile brand in product design. Kia followed second with an overall percentage of 19.11%. Alongside Lexus and Kia in the results is Subaru with 13.62%.
2. Product price: Reflecting an impressive win, Lexus took the lead as the most preferred automobile brand in terms of product price. This indicates that Lexus offers the most preferred price deals for their automobile brands. Results in terms of most preferred in terms of price are as follows:
First is Lexus 31.47%, then Kia 17.96%, and Subaru 13.95%. Following the three comes Mazda 9.17%, Toyota 6.16%, and Skoda 4.64%. Also, in the list is Honda with 2.93% and then Hyundai with 2.64%.
3. Product safety and customer service: Another vital and amazing piece of the Real Research results is that Lexus is preferred as the safest car brand in terms of product safety. Lexus seems to get better with the years backed up by an impressively reducing rate of reported faults.
Impressively, Lexus comes first in terms of product safety with 30.83%. Following after is Kia 17.28% and Subaru 14.01%. In fourth place is Mazda 9.61%, Toyota 5.57%, and Skoda 4.91%. Additionally, in the list is Honda with 2.43% and then Hyundai with 1.70%.
In terms of customer service, Lexus also takes the win by 32.92%. Apparently, the premium Japanese brand’s cars cost the least when it comes to fixing faults and spend less time in the garage.
4. Product fuel efficiency: The results continue to be particularly positive for Lexus as most respondents note it’s the most fuel-efficient car. Notably, 30.41% of the respondents say Lexus is the most preferred in terms of fuel efficiency. Second, in the list is Kia (17.31%), and third, comes Subaru (13.03%).
Environmentally Friendly and Socially Responsible Automobile Brands
Knowing that respondents believe that Lexus is the most environmentally friendly car company is another interesting aspect of this survey. Likewise, Lexus topped the survey results (27,74%) as the most environmentally friendly car company.
Lexus’ environmental efforts come from a genuine place of concern for the environment. Next is Kia 18.98%, Subaru 14,17%, and Mazda 10.17%. Lexus emerged as the most socially responsible brand, with a 30.28% rating, followed by Kia (17.12%) and Subaru (13.40%) dominating the second and third position in the list.
The automobile brand Lexus hasn’t quite reached the top when it comes to market share and attention. However, among the automobile brand options, 32.90% say Lexus has the most sound and law-abiding corporate governance structure. Kia 18.79%, and Subaru 13.65%. Following after is Mazda 8.01%, Toyota 5.09%, and Skoda 4.42%.
Lexus has the Best Luxurious Image
In the Real Research survey results, 21.61% express that Lexus is the most luxurious car brand. Lexus has ranked the highest among all car brands as the most luxurious car brand. Lexus customers typically expect an extremely safe and reliable car, and that’s exactly what Lexus provides.
Second, after Lexus is Kia 18.95% and thirdly Subaru 14.13%. In fourth place is Mazda 11.73%. Then Skoda 7.37%, and Toyota 6.51%. Additionally, in the list is Honda with 2.66%.
In conclusion, these results show that most respondents mostly prefer the Lexus automobile brand. The Lexus automobile brand is marketed in more than 70 countries and territories worldwide. More so, it is Japan’s largest-selling car line sold as a premium luxury brand.
Lexus makes cars with great fuel economies, fancy interiors, and tons of smart technology. Additionally, it aims to maintain a high degree of safety and reliability, a standard that most customers are looking for.
|Survey Title||Preference Survey on Global Automobile Brands|
|Duration||June 20 – 27, 2021|
|Number of Participants||100,000|
|Demographics||Males and females, aged 21 and above|
|Participating Countries||Afghanistan, Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Benin, Bolivia, Bosni,… Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, China (Hong-kong), Colombia, Costa Rica, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar [Burma], Namibia Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe.